Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Highlights of Home

I just helped my mom empty the fridge - we are getting a new one on Saturday. There were things in there from my freshman year of college - no joke.

Earlier, I was hooking Asher to the back line because there was a nice man doing some work in the house who is afraid of him. I took him off leash for one second - in that second he tore (literally) off to the front of the house, ran in through the garage door and over to my mom. When I went to get him he ran back out of the garage door and then poked his nose at the front door as if it was where I had left him.

tomorrow is my first day of school at school (i had 2 classes up at Kutz yesterday as part of the opening retreat)

Now I need to finish unpacking boxes of books and get them onto shelves . . . there's still one box that hasnt made it - this makes me sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home