Monday, September 03, 2007

Life in the Luney Bin

While my landlord and lordess have been very good to me, my little puppy and I challenged their compassion this evening.

First, I took a bath/shower and, upon getting up, leaned too hard on the soap holder. It fell out. Now, understand, this is a problem that has been reoccurring for many years. But, I sheepishly told them and asked if that meant we were getting evicted. The lordess suggested to the lord that he use some duct tape to fix it. Yes, tape.

Then, handsome face decided to grab a pair of the lord's underwear. Given, he's gotten everyone else's this week - it was time to go in on the last resident. However, I sure as hell wasn't going to chase him around for that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home