Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Productive use of time

While I had intended to read when i went outside with Asher today, instead I began pulling the roots of the pachysandra....asher got involved, my mom got involved - we ended up tearing up a whole section of the "garden" in preparation for the spring. I compared it to the satisfying feeling of pulling out an eyebrow hair. When you get the whole root out it feel soooo good.
and asher is an accomplished digger.

now we just have to hope that there wasnt any poison ivy left in there.

perhaps i will consider gardening as a career.

1 Comments:

At 19/9/07 16:24 , Blogger Marcie said...

why aren't there pictures of me on this blog, if you aren't going to give the camera to grandma so she can put them on my blog? You know, there are still some people out there who want to know what is going on in MY life, Mommy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home