Friday, October 26, 2007

After 2 years of living in the tropics, I am finding my ability to stand any bit of cold somewhat pathetic. Not to mention that the room I live in was an addition to the house some 30 something years ago and wasn't given an insulation.

I whined to Mommy and Daddy landlord about it. Even whined to Asher about it. The heater in this room is a really old one - it has a dial that you turn ... it clicks when it's working...it has 2 levels - really high or off. And oh, it uses a lot of energy.

SO my mom went to costco and got me this handy little heater
I'm not bragging or anything - or maybe I am. It has a remote, oscillates, AND turns off if a cute little man accidentally knocks it over.

I think Mommy and Daddy Landlord may be a LITTLE jealous of my new toy.

1 Comments:

At 31/10/07 03:55 , Blogger Marcie said...

I hope it is always this easy to make you happy! A happy tenant makes for happy landlords! Oh, and tell Asher that he shouldn't be testing that automatic turn off feature!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home